Hooo boy.
Math today. I'm sure to fail it. I dont know. I could only do one question with confidence. And the other answers were from memory. How nice, eh ?
During Malay, were we somehow talked about hari jadis (birthdays) and anything related to that topic. I shant give details. I cant put it into words cos well, there are a lot of MALAY words involved.
Training tomorrow. I can barely wait. Omg. And training on Friday.
Oh yes, on Friday. What are y'all wearing? I'm going to wear my Sakae-NOSS shirt. Val and Shell too. Ahahaha That means more people will think that Val and Shell are sisters. Ahahaha Anyway, I'll be a fahion disaster; Sakae-NOSS shirt, shorts, black&white shoes. Cliched no ? I'll just wear my uniform. That way I wont embarass myself in front of the whole student body.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home